BREAD IMPROVER FOR ALL KIND OF WHEAT BREAD, ROLLS, LOAF AND CROISSANTS.
Improved crumb softness and structure
Improving the overall production technology
BIO-TOP SOFT keep bread soft and fresh for a long time.
Maintaining the crumb freshness of baked goods is an important quality parameter. Loss of crumb freshness, that is staling, has a significant negative financial impact on bakers as stale returns may account for 10-15% of production output.
BIO-TOP SOFT has excellent fresh keeping properties,thereby prolonging crumb softness and elasticity during storage.
The key benefits of using BIO-TOP SOFT for fresh keeping are:
• Significant reduction of stale returns and associated costs.
• Maintained crumb softness: BIO-TOP SOFT maintains crumb softness
• Maintained crumb elasticity:BIO-TOP SOFT preserves crumb elasticity resulting in improved mouth feel in stored bread.
• Superior performance:BIO-TOP SOFT provide superior performance in extending shelf life
• BIO-TOP SOFT tool for quality differentiation and brand building for the bakery.
• Reduced costs per unit at the bakery as a result of rationalized product and distribution efficiencies.BIO-TOP SOFT can be used in yeast-raised baking formulations with different flour qualities where crumb freshness is required
Increase of products size
Improving the crumb properties:
- fine porosity
- reduced crispness
- brighter color
For different dough processing methods and dough temperatures
Dosage: 0.015% (15 g per 100 kg flour) of the flour weight.
Application: Put the necessary dose into the flour and then pour the improver with the water envisaged for kneading the dough so that the water scatters the improver in the entire flour.
Request more informaton about BIO-TOP SOFT ®